Wreath: Long-term vision (“big picture” understandings), intellectual superiority, second sight, glory, victory, nobility, recognition of high achievement.
Shield: Preparations to shield or protect that which we value most, i.e., our future, protective structure to hide or conceal from danger or harm, defence and fighting injustice, faith, caring, safety.
Hands holding African Woman: Skills to protect African Women in Africa, as a symbol of team work and partnership, as a weapon to fight injustice, power, action, purpose, blessing, expression, humanitarianism.
Scroll: Education, knowledge that is carried down from generation to generation, wisdom and sacred knowledge – and educate yourself about what is going on in the situation affecting your career.
Broom: Cleaning skills, sweep out the old, eager to make changes.
Ruler: Technology, calculations, accuracy, straight to the point, measured, and precision.
- White: Hope of a successful new beginnings, fairness, equality and impartiality, neutrality and independence, faith, light, safety, cleanliness, openness, growth and creativity.
- Green: Growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility, stability and endurance, balance and harmony, good judgment, confidences, prosperity, and safety.
- Beige: Joy, practical and reliable, conservative, constant, unchanging and loyal.
- Black: Power, strength and authority; perspective and depth, self-control and discipline, independence, strong-will and confidence.
- Brown: Health, stability, structure and support, responsibility, obligations, security and a sense of belonging, loyal, trustworthy and dependable in a practical and realistic way.
- Gold: Winner, higher ideals, success, achievement and triumph, prestige, value, optimistic and positive, wisdom, understanding and enlightenment, sharing is wisdom, knowledge and wealth with others.